Terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in our products! In order to serve you in the best possible way, we think that our communication is personal after purchase / order. We strive to serve you as well as possible and to answer each question personally. Our products include options, when you have completed your purchase / order, you’ll receive an email or phone call to confirm the desired options and delivery terms together.
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the products are shipped 100% ready for use. We deliver our products globally, pre-paid, fully insured by the sender (costs included in shipping costs).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: Finland
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Finland
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Our products are delivered in Finland via Post or Matkahuolto and abroad via Post. We will declare the amount of shipping costs when setting options and delivery terms based on location, size and weight. Our shipping cost does not include additional costs such as import tax, import duty, commission fees, etc. because these costs are responsible by the recipient / customer. After the order is sent, we will send an email containing the tracking number. Shipments are insured by the sender, which is included in the shipping costs.
Warranty and return policies
We guarantee our products to be 100% ready for use. Your customer satisfaction is our most important goal. . Our products have a limited 10-year warranty on the first-time buyer, while the warranty seal remains intact, the tubes and speakers have a 3-month limited warranty. Warranty repairs and refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis at our discretion. We offer a 48-hour approval period for Monster Amplifier or Visual Clone Guitar. If you are not satisfied with the product, please let us know within 48 hours of arrival. We process the return on a case-by-case basis, after which it is possible to send the product back with the same packaging material and in the same condition as it was sent. If the warranty or right of return (48h from the receipt of the product) is valid, the customer is responsible for the cost of sending the product to us as insured. In the case of refunds, all related costs, such as any cargo and 10% re-storage charge, will be deducted from the amount paid. The refund may be waived if the product is not insured by the customer.